Planning the year is always strange, looking at both long and short-term goals. A few years ago, I did a 30 before 30 list, and it was good fun, so I thought; why not do it again! So here we are in 2020, and I’ve done something similar, 35 before 35… with a bit of a twist.
To make things interesting I broke down my 35 things into seven groups:
- Health and Fitness
If you’d like to hear more from me AND Stu you can read one of our tags!
Some are big things, some are small things, some will be easy and others more of a challenge, and I have until the end of November to see how I get on!
- Spend more time doing things together
- Go out for dinner every two months
- Friday night movie nights – solved
- Take more photos together not just of each other
- Celebrate our 10th anniversary!
- Grow some food (and eat it!) I did this last year too
- Deep clean the house
- Throw out old junk
- Clear out old clothes
- Paint the bathroom
- Finish knitting a jumper I have two started!
- Spend a day on crafting each week
- Send more happy mail
- Make something new from something old
- Finish a cross-stitch kit
Create a new blog
- Improve photography
- Regular blog/social media posts
- Get more comfortable using social media I don’t usually use
- Do the April A-Z Challenge
- Learn the ukulele
- Read 5 books At least!
- Play guitar more
- Travel somewhere new
- Spend a day at the beach
- Drink more water
- Exercise at least 20 mins a day
- Keep a skincare routine
- Stop biting my nails
- Improve sleep habits
- #Walk1000Miles Challenge
- Get OUT once a month
- See a show
- Go to a gig
- Go back to Disneyland Paris
Many of these will end up being covered on the blog, though of course you can feel free to ask me about any of them, or offer any tips or advice, in a comment below or anywhere on Twitter or Instagram!
Have you ever done one of these types of list? Would you?
What would you like to achieve this year?Follow me on social media